Mr. Jim Truscott
· CEO of Truscott - Crisis Leaders
· Perth, Australia
· Jim Truscott has been a crisis practitioner for 25 years, initially in Special Operations, where he was intimately involved in coordinating strategic responses to regional and global crises, and now as a consultant and chartered engineer on the Register of Engineers for Disaster Relief.
· Jim has planned and controlled politically sensitive government operations for the successful resolution of regional and international crises in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia and Kuwait, the peace operations in Bougainville, East Timor, Solomon Islands and Fiji, prevention of fish poaching from the Southern Ocean, and the security for the Sydney Olympics.
· Jim writes business contingency plans to deal with an array of issues, threats and risks, and he trains executives and Management Teams in the art of Crisis and Issue Management throughout Australia and Asia.
· Jim's experience in planning strategy in Situation Rooms and concurrently managing emergencies in Operations Rooms enables him to conduct challenging crisis simulation exercises for corporations and businesses across sectors. Jim is regularly invited to speak at international conferences.
Books Published by Jim Truscott:
· Voices from Borneo, the Japanese War
· Who Knows Wins – SAS Australia
· The Incomplete and Unexpurgated Works of Taipan